At the very beginning when I started with this Tidewater Finance Company back in Jan.2016.

1st - I applied this at Home Depot. How hard can it be for just coping a home address of my DL. I even verified my own address with the person that was assisting me. 2nd - I received my Card in the mail.

I had been using the card a few time and haven't get any bills for it. Down the road after 2 weeks have see anything the mail. I decided to go back to Home Depot to have them checked and guess what, they didn't spelled it correctly. I called to made the correction 2nd time.

and 3rd time as well. long story short, i even get charge for late fee which it wasn't my fault. 3rd- my previous payment I made was a completed (pay in Full) charged. Than I got another one for Interested charged which I had completed paid of what I charged back then.

4th- Today of 11/11/2016. I called to spoke to a lady. she couldn't point out where that .82 balance were coming from.

yes, I did yelled at her because I was pissed.requested to cancel the Card and Posted payment as 11/12/16 on the automatic system machine.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad system services" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tidewater Finance Company. The most disappointing about a product or service at Tidewater Finance Company was worst experiences i ever had to deal with never coming back Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tidewater Finance Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Tidewater Finance Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tidewater Finance Company?

Comments