Tidewater Finance Company - Everything About Tidewater Finance Company

1 of 4 Tidewater Finance Company reviews

At the very beginning when I started with this Tidewater Finance Company back in Jan.2016.

1st - I applied this at Home Depot. How hard can it be for just coping a home address of my DL. I even verified my own address with the person that was assisting me. 2nd - I received my Card in the mail.

I had been using the card a few time and haven't get any bills for it. Down the road after 2 weeks have see anything the mail. I decided to go back to Home Depot to have them checked and guess what, they didn't spelled it correctly. I called to made the correction 2nd time.

and 3rd time as well. long story short, i even get charge for late fee which it wasn't my fault. 3rd- my previous payment I made was a completed (pay in Full) charged. Than I got another one for Interested charged which I had completed paid of what I charged back then.

4th- Today of 11/11/2016. I called to spoke to a lady. she couldn't point out where that .82 balance were coming from.

yes, I did yelled at her because I was pissed.requested to cancel the Card and Posted payment as 11/12/16 on the automatic system machine.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Worst experiences i ever had to deal with never coming back

Reason of review:
bad system services
Review category
Financial Services
review #953370

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tidewater Finance Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 4 Tidewater Finance Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.